Now accepting nominees for the Mary Baldwin University Hall of Fame. A selection committee from the Office of Alumni Engagement and Athletic Advisory Board will choose no more than five new members from the nominations each year. Deadline to nominate is Oct 31. Make a nomination online or mail/email your nominations to Lynda Alanko, Director of Athletics: email@example.com
The athletic department knows that there are plenty of great former student athletes, coaches, and administrators. We cannot choose them if they are not nominated. Thank you for your assistance.
Criteria for Selection
The Mary Baldwin University Wall of Fame will recognize superior athletic achievement, leadership, and team contributions evidenced by some or all of the following:
- Post season honors such as All-American, All State, All conference, etc.
- Holding the position of Team Captain
- Record setting performances
- Winning individual or team championships
- Achievement in the field of athletics after leaving Mary Baldwin University
- Support for sports after leaving Mary Baldwin University
- Have been a full time student at Mary Baldwin at least two years
- Have been a letter-winner in a varsity sport that competed against other colleges on a formal basis
- Competed as an individual in a sport while attending Mary Baldwin that the college does not offer.
- At least ten years shall have elapsed since graduation or Mary Baldwin attendance before the individual is considered for an award